In the past two decades there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments. In our office we are proud of creating the most natural smiles.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!
- Composite fillings
- Porcelain veneers
- Porcelain crowns and bridges
- Orthodontics (conventional or Invisalign®)
- Teeth Whitening (Zoom or home whitening kit)
Be sure to make your complimentary consultation if you need us to improve your smile.